I went there to get an oil change for $60 before I brought the car in there was no oil leak.I had a different shop check my exhaust system because my oil light was coming on and sure enough there was a leak on the oil filter and the oil pan screw was not tight enough which was also leaking.

Came back there to get a diagnostic I got the car checked because of the engine light on. They did not check it manually and my oil gauge pressure ceased to work. They kept the car for 2 days for the diagnostic only later on to find out I got charged and they gave me back my car scratched up on the front and they used touch up paint to try and cover it up, technician failed to inform me of the oil leak, which I had to get fixed at a different shop. Called to talk with the service director and did nothing to resolve the issue.

Over priced for service that is not well and this dealership will lie to you, I got paper works from nissan and paper works from the other shop who fixed it. They curse around customers and play around and just unprofessional. Don't get your car repaired here they are dishonest and will disappoint you and make more problems than fixing it, I have paper proof and picture proof of the damages, small lost for me not big enough for a lawsuit. I have never had this problem with Sutherlin Nissan Mall of GA.

06 350Z burning oil and nissan will not admit their fault, swithing over to bmw.Nissan sucks.

Had an Experience with Gwinnett Place Nissan?

Comments

San Jose, California, United States #684894

I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE AT GWINNETT PLACE NISSAN. THE SERVICE MANAGER WAS VERY RUDE AND LOUD. THEY PUT FEAR IN CUSTOMERS TO DO SEVICE THAT IS NOT NECESSARY.IF YOU GO JUST FOR OIL CHANGE THEY FIND SOMETHING ELSE TO MAKE YOU SPEND MORE MONEY.