Gwinnett Place Nissan - Be weary if you do not know much about cars

2 of 21 Gwinnett Place Nissan reviews

This was my first experience with the service department.I am not complaining about how they serviced or customer service .

I am rating this poor because my car had some warranty work to be done and with it I was told that my car "FAILED" a number of things on the report that was given to me. Transmission fluid flush, Brake fluid flush and my serpentine belt needed to be changed along with a few others that actually needed to be done. I have a new baby - so seeing these things FAILED I of course felt like these services needed to be put in place. However, after speaking with my sister (Unfort after I agreed to the work) who is a Lexus service writer, I was informed that the items presented were just UP SELLS.

They were preventative NOT Urgent. I used my rent money to pay for these services! AND to top it off - I found my Firestone inspection from the day before I dropped it off at Nissan and my fluids were checked off as FINE! Therefor leaving me to assume the tech recommended these "FAIL-ed" things based on mileage and not looking at my car!

I made a mistake- I am writing this hoping that it may help someone else down the line . Meanwhile..

I will learn from my costly mistake and hope the tech did a good job.I really do not want to have to go back there.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
2 of 21 Gwinnett Place Nissan reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gwinnett Place Nissan. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Gwinnett Place Nissan.
Filing a new complaint about
×