Gwinnett Place Nissan - Be weary if you do not know much about cars
This was my first experience with the service department.I am not complaining about how they serviced or customer service .
I am rating this poor because my car had some warranty work to be done and with it I was told that my car "FAILED" a number of things on the report that was given to me. Transmission fluid flush, Brake fluid flush and my serpentine belt needed to be changed along with a few others that actually needed to be done. I have a new baby - so seeing these things FAILED I of course felt like these services needed to be put in place. However, after speaking with my sister (Unfort after I agreed to the work) who is a Lexus service writer, I was informed that the items presented were just UP SELLS.
They were preventative NOT Urgent. I used my rent money to pay for these services! AND to top it off - I found my Firestone inspection from the day before I dropped it off at Nissan and my fluids were checked off as FINE! Therefor leaving me to assume the tech recommended these "FAIL-ed" things based on mileage and not looking at my car!
I made a mistake- I am writing this hoping that it may help someone else down the line . Meanwhile..
I will learn from my costly mistake and hope the tech did a good job.I really do not want to have to go back there.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We bought a2008 Raptor toy hauler in 2011 which had been out of storage on several occasions for on a week @a time---The unit looked BRAND NEW---BEAUTIFUL. Found slight..."
- "My wife recently bought a 2011 BMW X5. After she signed the papers Stephen (the sale manager) informs her that the vehicle needs to be taken to the shop..."
- "This is a cautionary tale and one that anyone seeking to buy a used vehicle from Big Motoring World should take note of and give due consideration to.Having attempted to..."
- "I put my checking account information in for ACH payment one Dec. 3, 2016 checked my account weeks later. It showed the payment went through and the balance left was..."
- "What I thought was a service to find out owners of phone numbers, turned out to be a call complaint website. I went there many times to look up a..."
- "Big man Lane recliner, went to recline and spring busted flew across room and just missed my flat screen, & my big window. WG&R where I bought it will not..."
- "My son and I had checked into the In Town suites on Military Trail North in Riviera Beach , Florida on Monday, May 23rd, 2016, while relocating back to Florida...."
- "Hi can you help me find out the order number this is transaction number ID 4S1017009T9052502 but i need the order number can u find out for me the..."
- "The Wyndham Garden Hotel in Boise, Idaho was very disappointing and dirty. Housekeeping definitely did not clean the room. The carpet had crumbs, nuts and sunflower seeds. And just felt..."